Skip to main content

MadMan Studios


Mad Man Studios LLC is an entertainment company founded in January 2018 by CEO Ty "Tyversen" Little in the basement of his home in Central Pennsylvania. The company specializes in Music, Film Production , Television and Philanthropy. Mad Man also offers Motivational Guidance, Artist Development , Management, Marketing and Company Branding. The company is centered around an in-house family feel to the working environment. Ty Little is trying to change the business model in the entertainment industry.
Tyversen is an entrepreneur, screenwriter, producer, publicists and a long-term investor in the stock market. The main component of the company is the record label. Queens artists Smittyfmb and KLD Wave are signed to the label and well as PA native , BMAR. Smittyfmb hails from the South Side of Jamaica Queens. He grew up in an area that produced artists such as 50 Cent and Nicki Minaj. He is heavily influenced by 2Pac and Bob Marley & The Wailers. Smitty brings you Fabolous and 50 cent vibes. KLD Wave is cut from a different cloth. He hails from Queens, New York. He’s influenced by legends such as Michael Jackson and Prince. Growing up watching “Moonwalker” and “Purple Rain”, it influenced Wave’s singing, songwriting and inspired him to create short films. The Queens lyricist brings street savvy bars to the table and speaks his mind through his music. KLD Wave is continuing to make strides and I believe he will be a breakout star in 2020. Each artist brings their own unique style and creativity to the label.
The label is not only made up out of artists, but there are also producers on the label such as Virginia native, Versace The Beat Slayer, Jamaad , and BMAR is a producer/engineer as well. Versace The Beat Slayer, is a producer from Norfolk, Virginia. Some of his recent work includes projects such as Weekend I What’s His Name, Time Machine #1: Back to the Future, "Greedy" projects and many more mixes and beats have been provided to Mad Man Artisits. Jamaad, is a producer from the city of York, PA with a unique style that combines Hip-Hop and Japanese music. He also is into modeling. BMAR, is an Artist and Producer out of Mechanicsburg, PA. He focuses on telling the truth in society through his lyricism. He’s inspired by artists such as 50 Cent and Kanye West through their projects, “The College Dropout” and “Get Rich or Die Trying”. BMAR began his music career at 15 because he was so inspired to bring back a new sound to the game. He released a project called, “God Don’t Like Ugly”, then later on signed too Mad Man Studios. Many graphics and covers are also done by label graphic designer, Official Hec Rodriguez. Hec Rodriguez is a graphic designer from Long Island in New York. He is very skilled in graphic design. He has created a lot of social media content for the Mad Man Studios and so far, has done most of BMAR's covers.
The company is equally balanced on the business executive side as well. Mad Man has top level upcoming A&Rs in the game like Nasir Tilman , Travis Biney and Kevon Holman. Nasir Tilman, is a A&R out of Raleigh North Carolina and Tyversen’s cousin. He has a well-respected and trusted ear in music. He has experience creating his own music and has knowledge in the business of the music industry. He as a dot-connector and helps create more opportunities for new artist. Travis Biney, is a A&R out of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania and a good friend of Tyversen. He also is a Businessman and standout Basketball Player at Harrisburg Area Community College. Kevon is a A&R that has experience creating his own music. Known by his stage name "Young Zeus", he's very creative and knowledgeable in the writing field. Each have music backgrounds and personal experience creating music. Company CFO , Kareem Oden , is a soon graduate in business administration from North Carolina A&T University and manages the company finance.
I believe Mad Man Studios will be successful by next year, or many years to come. Ever since I’ve seen Ty’s vision, or have heard from him personally about his label, he is a very hardworking individual who is ready to take on the world. I’ve had recent conversations with KLD Wave, Travis and BMAR and I’m utterly impressed. I’ve even had the honor this year to join their promotions team during the semester, and will continue to work with Ty part time aside from my personal life. Mad Man will also look to add new artists in the mix such as Pre$h Lee and Larry Miranda. 2020 is a year of vision for Mad Man as the plan on releasing a few in house EPs, short films, and a product line of exclusive items which will be released to the public sometime in in the coming year. Be on the lookout for Mad Man Studios as they will change the face of music for upcoming artists. Here is some of Mad Man's work so far.
Ty Little, Nas, BMAR and Pretty Boi Finagle.


KLD Wave- I.D


Smittyfmb- Things About You


BMAR- On Time
Contact Information:


Ty "Tyversen" Little

Smittyfmb
KLD Wave
Versace the Beat Slayer
J a m a a d
BMAR
Nasir "Nas" Tilman (Left)
Travis Biney
Kevon "Young Zeus" Holman
Kareem Oden
Pre$h Lee
Larry Miranda (Right)











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

College Recap: Robert Morris University

College is a new experience for a lot of us. Leaving high school, saying goodbye to our loved ones and adjusting to adulthood, it can be very difficult and comes with a lot of responsibility. Throughout my college search process, I’ve gained attention from many schools. I’ve been accepted to about 15 schools such as Towson University, Shippensburg University, East Stroudsburg University and many others. I’ve also been denied out of 3 schools as well, but overall, I was very accomplished coming out of high school. I committed to Robert Morris University on March 23, 2019 as a Business Student. My first visit on accepted students’ day I was very impressed. The opening speech was very appealing by the President, I learned a lot more about my career interests in the career fair and the hospitality was great. One thing that stood out to me the most about that day was The Multicultural Student Services. I attended their session before I left on the visit and it really opened my eyes. Thi

I Can't Breathe

I Can’t Breathe  (Tribute to Jonathan Hunter Fagan) I can barely breathe, Brother, but I’m still standing on my own two feet. I was sick and breaking down into tears that night, I curled to a ball of defeat. We had so many moments and laughs , I had a phase of grief. You were living your best life, then god swept you off your feet. I CAN’T BREATHE… You taught me so young that a few wouldn’t know. It didn’t matter where we came from, our bond didn’t go. A hero in your town, but the world watched you grow. Now you rise above us all, you’re the star of the show. I CANT BREATHE… I can’t breathe, this really takes a toll on me. Two different colors, but you were always considered family. A figure who can walk into the room, lights up the scenery. In my dreams, I seen us hoopin’ one more time, rest in peace… I CANNOT BREATHE. I don’t understand god’s plan , some things don’t make sense. God let a king breathe, I need your defense. A young man took too soon, I’m confused

Rich in Love Clothing Apparel

Over the past summer, I started gaining an interest at clothing and supporting clothing brands. Many of you know I promote Temporary Clothing Brand, but another brand has caught my attention as well. Rich in Love Clothing Line, is a clothing brand created by my good friend, Daquan Burney. Daquan Burney is a successful high school track athlete from Milton Hershey School who is now a student at West Chester University. He created his brand back in the summer of 2017. In a conversation we had this past weekend he explained his brand. He stated, “The meaning behind Rich in Love is supposed to show the balance between love and money.". He was working for a program in Philadelphia called WorkReady where everybody who signed up got placed in a job for the summer and he was put in with the t-shirt shop. Everyone who was with the program got to start their own clothing line and that’s where Rich in Love started. Rich in Love has gained popularity for years and is starting to take off as